Google+ Little Bird: Valentines Day Glossy Box!

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Valentines Day Glossy Box!


Well, well, well, just when I thought I couldn't be any more impressed with the Glossyboxes I have received (especially after the fabulous christmas box!) I opened this pink box of AWESOMENESS! I am very impressed with this.

If you haven't heard of GlossyBox, you're missing out! For just £12.95 a month (including postage) you receive 5 products to try out. At least one is a make up item and at least one is full size. However, even the sample sizes are great. Visit www.glossybox.co.uk for more info and to read their fabby blog, full of reviews and recommendations!






Clarins Extra Firming Day and Night Cream


So, the first thing I noticed about this box: CLARINS! What a treat to find a couple of Clarins moisturiser samples to try! They are an extremely reasonable size also, you get 15mL to play with and a little seems to go a long way. Can't write a full product review, considering I only got the box on monday, but I can tell you that I have used these a couple of times and I adore them! They are rich and have a luxurious velvety texture and feel lovely on my dry skin and do not affect the sensitivity I often experience.

F.A.B Body Moisturizer

Chuffed to bits to find this in my box!! A while ago, my friend and I did a Glossybox product swap - I gave her a salt scrub and bath salts I had previously gotten and she gave me the F.A.B facial cleanser! I adore the cleanser, it doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling nice and soft. This body moisturiser seems to be just as nice! It's lovely and soft and doesn't have a smell that would interfere with my perfume! My skin is left feeling nourished and healthy :)



Eyeko London Skinny Eyeliner



This eyeliner is lovely! I wouldn't normally choose a dark blue colour because I much prefer black but this one is a nice dark shade of blue. I also love everything about the packaging and the design of the pencil is so different!



Murad Skin Perfecting Primer



I haven't had much time to play about with this product as yet but I'm so intrigued! I've been needing a new primer so was chuffed to bits to find this in the box! It looks a lot darker than I expected, however it seems to blend into my skin perfectly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Have only used it once so will need to try it a few times to see just how good a primer it is!






What a great glossy box this month, let's hope every month this year will be good!


And what a nice touch with this little sweety!!



H x

My song of today is 'Somebody that I used to know' covered by Walk Off The Earth w. Sarah Blackwood... oh and all playing the same guitar!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me something...