Google+ Little Bird: My Little Vintage Find

Tuesday 15 November 2011

My Little Vintage Find

Now, I'm not normally a brooch person, I used to never see the point in a brooch- I always preferred other forms of jewellery- namely a pretty necklace. But I was having a rummage through my jewellery box and I came across this gorgeous little thing. I totally forgot I had it (shameful!). I dont normally wear gold as I am not a fan of gold jewellery but I inherited this little dude when my nana passed away about 16 years ago,along with some other vintage jewellery and I cant believe I havent been rocking it! So it went straight onto my outfit!

x
Recently, there seems to be a lot of vintage inspired fashion ranges (with a modern twist) around, so I thought I would have a look at some other brooches and I have found some gems that would instantly lift any outfit! I tend to internet shop, so have decided to look for the more unusual items that couldn't be found on the highstreet :)





Adorable!
This little 1950's inspired poodle is only £9 from www.glitzysecrets.com!











Love this!


Or how about this GORGEOUS teapot and teacup brooch by Jodie Anna on www.notonthehighstreet.com, it's only £9.99!








Weird and wonderful!
Or how about this rather unusual elvis pin!! £5.81 by Skull Candy Designs on www.etsy.com.








:)
Or even this gorgeous little anchor pin! £6.45 by tracisallymaxx on www.etsy.com.







WANT!
I adore swallow jewellery and this brooch is just lovely. £6.50 by Lucie Ellen at www.culturelabel.com .











Nice little vintage inspired christmas gifts I reckon...

H xx

Think my song of today has to be the quirky Jerry Reed with 'She got the goldmine (I got the shaft)'.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me something...